Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated: February 12, 2017
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE AND YOU MUST LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this website are the property of the Company and are protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. No Materials published by the Company on this website or services, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from the Company. The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws. You are specifically prohibited from using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to familiarize yourself with any changes. Your continued use of this Site after such change will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
The Site is not designed for use by persons under the age of 18 years. In the event that you are under 18 years of age, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into any binding agreement with the Company and to take responsibility for: (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the Products; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with these Terms & Conditions. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing this Site immediately.
By visiting our Site and accessing the information, services and products we provide for you, you agree to use the Site only for the purposes intended and as permitted by (a) these terms and conditions, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to place an order through the Site, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, billing information etc.), you agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Site. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Products by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Products through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Products is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or the failure to fulfill any obligations incurred by you. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these Terms and Conditions. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
The Company has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
The Company may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to (i) respond to claims asserted against the Company or to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas or warrants), (ii) enforce or administer our agreements with Users, such as these Terms, (iii) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes, or (iv) protect the rights of the Company, its Partners, its Users, or Members of the public.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Last Updated: February 12, 2017
Cooling Off Period - Cancellations and Refund
You may cancel your order anytime within fourteen (14) days from the date you place your order by contacting the company at email@example.com with the word “Cancellation” in the subject line. If your cancellation notification is received before the Product has been dispatched, we will refund you the full amount paid by you. However, should the cancellation occur after the Product has been dispatched, we will deduct the shipping costs and refund the balance to you.
Terms of Hire
The hire term is 6 months. All hired items must be returned clean and stain free. You accept and agree that you will not alter any item of clothing through any means whatsoever and that you will return all items of clothing in their original condition. *We may pursue for costs related strictly for any obvious or significant damages that are not caused by General wear and tear, this would include but not be limited to holes, obvious staining, alterations, rips or tears to the surface area of the clothing. We will pursue reimbursement of any items not returned and would seek to recover any legal costs involved with the recovery of those items.
*for an additional cost of £20 you have the option to purchase Damage Waiver. This will absolve you from and damages to the items of clothing. This can be purchased within 14 days and is not refundable. This waiver will not protect you against items not returned.
Replacement of Product
In the event the product you received is materially different from the one you ordered, we will gladly replace it for you. Once We have replaced Products, the non-conforming Product must be shipped back to Us.
The processing of refund payment may take time. We offer no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching your account. We agree to bear all costs associated with the refund process imposed by the payment processor. We may at any time and without prior notice to you modify the mechanism of processing refunds.